Vertical Lift Boom
- The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
- Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine packs plenty of power and torque.
- Large coolers provide increased heat rejection for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions. Engine-mounted belt-driven cooling fan delivers efficient, reliable performance.
- The low center of gravity and superior balance provide exceptional agility and stability on slopes.
Cab & Controls
- Larger entryways with swing-out doors make it easier to get in, get comfortable, and get on with it. Inside, there’s more productivity-enhancing foot- and legroom.
- Electrohydraulic (EH) joysticks are standard.
- Generous tank capacity and fuel-efficient diesels enable daylong operation, letting you accomplish more between fill-ups.
- Swing open the rear door and tilt up the hood for convenient ground-level access to dipsticks, fuel- and fluid-filler necks, and filters.
Track Width Options
- Equipped with optional 15.8-in.-wide track, the 317G CTL’s ground pressure is just 4.5 psi, letting you work in soft underfoot conditions.
- Ground pressure with standard 12.6-in.-wide track is only 5.5 psi. Standard 12.6-in.-wide track is only 5.5 psi.
|MODEL||HP||WEIGHT (LBS.)||LIFT CAPACITY (TIPPING LOAD, LBS.)||DUMP HEIGHT (IN.)|