Cab & Controls
- Comfortable cab features better visibility to the loader arm and bucket and more ergonomic controls.
- Rimpull control allows operators to adjust the machine to conditions, reducing tire and driveline wear.
- Redesigned engine compartment and cooling package improve airflow and reduce the amount of debris entering the system.
- Add a reversible fan for quick core cleanout in high-debris applications.
- Industry-exclusive Articulation Plus™ steering system delivers a greater full-turn tipping load, a tighter turning radius, and more stability than a standard articulation loader.
- New loader-arm and coupler design delivers better load-carrying capability throughout the lift path. This keeps the load level from ground level to truck-bed height to full height— retaining more material in the bucket or on the forks.
|MODEL||HP||BREAKOUT FORCE (LBS.)||STATIC TIPPING WEIGHT (LBS.)||BUCKET CAPACITY (CU. YDS.)||DUMP CLEARANCE HEIGHT (FT.)||WEIGHT (LBS.)
|WA100 / JD244||64||16,298||10,714||1.4||8'4"||12,060
|WA200 / JD444||124||20,952||17,482||2.5||9'11"||24,698
|WA270 / JD544||163||28,101||22,068||3.0||10'5"||28,660
|WA320 / JD624||186||27,600||25,198||3.5||10'7"||34,124
|WA380 / JD644||232||37,073||27,181||4.25||10'11"||41,188
|WA450 / JD744||273||43,160||39,860||5.5||10'5"||50,080
|WA500 / JD844||377||55,115||52,030||6.5-8.5||10'11"||75,413